Tuesday, August 3, 2010

smiley service

"Hello Mr Marcus, a lady called in and enquire about vacancy on marketing and management position yesterday. Is there any vacancy still available ar?"

"No wor..because this position already taken by Ms Maggie wor..."

Honestly, I was shocked at that moment! My replied was so funny. haha! Guess what I had replied him? =p

I never thought that I am in a Marketing and Management position. As I thought I am only a part-timer. By the way, I mentioned his wording - "wor...". As he never talk to me like that. He always talk to me with his serious face. I felt he was so friendly today. haha!

First time ever in my life work as admin person where in the field of marketing and management. This job is much more challenging compare with my previous job.
I was thinking to be a consultant in college once when I was 18. and now, I have the chance to try it out. =)

-

"err.........ermm........"
"Please hold on ya, let me check for you first"
"pardon..?"
"sorry..?"

hope I can improve my speaking skills and listening skills asap.feel so shameful of my pronouncing problem. ='(

No comments: