Thursday, January 14, 2010

whatever

Recently, after dinner then straight away sleep.
mm fei sei ngo jao ga lorrr~ ><
I sleep till 10pm something then wake up again, 3am continue sleep.
My life like so abnormal.

Tommorow got to work.
I dont think that job will be tough, just be a normal promoter and promote my stuff.
But, dont know why, i feel nervous from the day I accepted the job!
Is it too long never work so I feel scare?
I try to figure it out. I think maybe I'm worried I not able to sell even 1 product out.
The product I promote this time is L'Oreal men product. I keep thinking how to approach to men since men not using moisterizer as often as girls.
I promote all kind of stuff display in supermarket, but first time promote men product.
If this product is for girls, I am sure this is not a problem to me! ><
who can give me some confidence??
arggggghhhhhhhh!!

I have no choice, I need money so badly.
So, no matter what, I will work on this and try my best!
I seems like cheating myself leh...because I am still feeling stress, scare and worry. @@

"God bless me."
This is my mom always replied me after I sms her I am not doing well in my exam. :(
whatever lar, I dont want to think anymore. Tommorow I will face it and solve my problem.
hope everything will be go smoothly lar. :)

No comments: