Friday, January 22, 2010

time flies

Tomorrow got to work again.
Another week gonna end soon in a flash. Last friday was my first day of work, but tomorrow already the second friday. Time flies, never stop. sound so bad right? :(

Like started working in weekends only realise that time can be past that fast. I mean FAST.
um, just ignore me. lol.

the last friday I am not able to get any sales, hope that tomorrow I can get at least ONE.

I never ever make zero sales for any jobs!!! this was my first time ever!!
Thus, I felt so stress!! luckily I got sales for saturday and sunday. hehe.


one more thing, I am able to make some new friends there. one of them is li shim, she really a nice girl!! but i wont see her anymore as her job only for last week. tomorrow started, maybe have to lunch alone?
we shall see tomorrow :)

k then, shall stop then. :)

No comments: