Saturday, March 19, 2011

hellooooooo ;)

Its been ages I didn't update my blog. So sorry that I had forgotten I am the owner of this little space. ooops! Yea I as a "part time"blog walker have been keep update myself by reading others blogs, but not updates my own one.

2011 has started around 3 months and March is going to end soon. time flies. Yet I just started my very first post of year 2011. See how slow am I! Okay, am going to sort out what have happened within this 3 months! :)

January 2011. The very first day of January 2011, I do make a wish, wish that the world will still be beautiful and wonderful when I opened my eyes every morning. Yet I am greedy, I make more than one wish. hehe :P you know, humans are always want more and more and more. haha. This was also a month for me to shop until drop. CNY was around the corner. Thus, am broke till drop. T.T

.
Oh ya! I changed my hairstyle! hehehe!
I am glad that I as a part timer been invited to attend the staff annual dinner of KSA! have lots fun with them! c:

February 2011. Chinese New Year mood was attached along with me all the way. Valentines' Day was in the month too. But something sad happened. I have no way to be like that just because I made the choice I made the decision I made both of us deeply depressed. :'( I do hope everything will be alright, and believe tomorrow will be better. ACCA results was out. I got myself ready to accept the fact. Its in my estimation, but I still feel sad and demotivated. Thanks God that I passed the bulky syllybus paper. If I failed that one, I will be in deep deep depression.

March 2011. Started my research work. Enrolled for one more class. Time table full everyday. Workload getting more and more, dark circle getting dark and dark. I still working hard here.
Yet I still have some time to lepak in facebook. haha. Skype with Jiahua, skype with char yee. Nice talk with them, indeed. :)

meeting up with emily and yanyan too! Its been very long time we didn't sit down and talk already. I miss them lots!

Tsunami and earthquake hit Japan. I try my best to ignore this real fact which the earth is sick.
I dont want to be up-to-date. ><
Here is my 3 months days. complicated feelings, learnt new stuff, experience something new too. Future is so uncertainty. I hate decision making. Have many thoughts recently but don't know who to share. I was like keep nagging my own grandma stories to my friends. plsdontignoreme x)

will updates soon I guess. :P buais

3 comments:

bLueSpaCe said...

finally you updated ur blog~ keep it on my dear~

skymay said...

hahaha! now i only realise u are following my blog! thx for support1 :') i feel touch~

bLueSpaCe said...

yea~
keep in touch~