Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Goodbye Ksa

30 March 2011. Lovely Sunny Day. Today's feelings was complicated. Happy? sad? excited? or ...? I can say its do really feel like "h-e-a-v-y". yeap. It's my last day in Kasturi College International. I think it was the last day of the college name in Kasturi College International. This is because the college changed their name to "Malvern College International". I miss Kasturi College International. :') I was happy because from today onwards, I can sleep till whatever time I like. I no longer scare to be late to work. *sleep like pig* I was sad because I no more working, I no more extra income, I no more laughing with the team of the college when break time. I was excited because I can concentrate and start my revision plan april onwards, and of course play hard too. *snake!* I feel heavy. heavy. I love this job very much, indeed. and now, I have to go, put down my resposibility, and back to the original position of me. Thank you Mr Marcus who gave me the chance to join in their team member. Thank you everyone in the college, guiding me, lead my way, bring so much beautiful memories and laughters, painting up chapters of my life! You guys are awesome! I will miss the time when I still one of the team member of Kasturi College. I love working with the admin staffs, fight for students, serve all beloved lecturers. I learnt a lot, I experienced a lot, I do gained a lot. Thank you for everything. Specially thanks to everyone who guide me, help me, cheer me, motivate me, wishes me, mumbling me, who treat me food, who bring me home, and also who hates me, scolded me. I will not forget this 8 months honey time with all of u. I do appreciate it in my deep deep heart. ♥ I love all of you! Hope everyone all the best in the future. I shall see you'll soon! :') and now, I back to my student life, enjoy the last 2 months full time student's life, face the challenges, see the world with different perspective. They are still beautiful and wonderful in front of my eyes. :)

No comments: