Sunday, March 28, 2010

27th March 2010

27th march 2010 was my mommy and sister birthday!!
Happy happy birthday to both of you!!!
all the best!! heehee. ^^


mommy and sis with their birthday durian cake.
The cake soooooooooooo nice!!
inside really got the durian slice~ ^^

That night, we went dinner at Foodland.

this is stupid meeeeeeeeeeee.

we had lots of crabs~!!
so full neh~~

This is the funny part.
daddy don't like to take picture at all.
he always ignore us whenever we request. :(
So my clever mommy got an idea!! hahaha!!
she was cheated daddy saying that I'm gonna to do project about my family so we need to take a family photo.
daddy said:"aiyoo, u online and find Alan Tam's picture and stick in your project lor...tell ur lecturer that is your father...!!" LOL!! XD
I can't stop laughing!! hahaha!!

Finally we got another family photo after the chinese new year. yay~!!

I love this photo alot lot because my daddy and mommy look so cute!
heee.. :D

Once again, happy happy birthday to both of you!!
I ♥ you all!!! ;)


No comments: