Thursday, March 25, 2010

something new~

25th march 2010

Finally I had my hair cut! Yay~!
Seems like not much difference, but I felt it's not that thick anymore.
This is new meeeeeeeeee and my newly bought sunglasses!!
I can't wait to sunbath in Redang already!! LOL.
but, still got 2 months and finals to go leh.. :'(


update something that happenned in this week ba! :)
on Monday, we went lotsa place with jacky and kimmei.
very very tiring! but we were very happy with the stuff we hunted!
Let's see.

This is moo moo man's first sunglasses in his life! LOL.
"RayBan" one leh..hahaha


Then, he bought another one cox TOO HIGH already..

cow playing with kimmei's gaffield.
It look like so childish. haha.

Recently, can't fall asleep in the night.
I keep stay awake. why ah? :(
I tried all the ways to sleep!!
sometimes, get emo in the midnight easily.
I was alone.
The world is so quiet at night...

Finished class then dunno what to do.
Lecturer said: " start study, start study ya..I know it's not easy!"
hahaha.
But lazy worm is in my stomach..what to do? ;p
ignoremeplease.
Imma too bored ad.
bored till become vain. =.=
btw, my huskey is so damn cute!! =D

No comments: