Tuesday, July 20, 2010

For You

Hey there, I had changed my blog's skin.
The very first time since I opened this blog! feel fresh?? *teeeheeeee*

I had McFlurry just now! Om nom nom nom~~
It is one of my favourite ice-cream. Anyway, I love ice-cream very much. xD

Facebook was like so quiet today, and yes, without alicey ONLINE, facebook seems to be quiet all the time. so sad. lol.

Things had been flow naturally until today, but still not settled completely in my opinion.
Never mind, she will say "not bad la...everything looks fine only ma. just superb emo at night nia". scorpio u! ><

Maybe I'm thinking too much, but since that day, u never phone me. Does this is a good sign that showing me indirectly you are okay??
Maybe if you let me know more, I will scold more blame more hate more. LOL!
Now i understand what is "Don't ever judge the book by its cover". =)

I should stop blaming and see the good side. sigh. Why I just can't do it?
Tonight I been missing you.
Actually I should say sorry to you, if I make you emo even more. I should not make thing worst, as a listener.

I am always here for you.
cheer up, dearie~ ^^


No comments: