Thursday, July 22, 2010

Moonie McCookie

Today supposed to be a long day, but now, i can feel the time passed so fast!
Around 12.30pm, alicey came and fetch us for lunch.
headed to Jacky house and met up with the sweet couple. hehe.
Jacky just woke up and opened door for us.
He just look like old man laa..aahahhaa. oops! sorry, i don't mean it. =p

Played Nintendo Wii. what a "gan jiong" tennis match with moo moo man. lol
I had my favourite soup for my lunch, and of course with main course la. heee~
Hm, after a full satisfy lunch, we intend to attend class as usual.
I was telling alicey to keep right and went up to the fly over all the way going to Mentari Court. My fault lo. I shouldn't give wrong instruction!!! ><

so guess what?

I knew one new lovely friend today.
She is so cute! yes, cute! haha.
Her name is Moonie McCookie.
Moonie McCookie very tall, very tall...
eyes very big, very big... =)
and she is still cute!! ^^

Since there are nothing to do, we decided to join the long queue for 4 movie tickets. hehe.
I know Alicey for one year plus only go for movie together; but I only know Moonie few hours then we go for movie together. hahaha!
Alicey you see, how many times u have ffk me? LOL.
Neh mind, I forgive you by requesting u to date me more! =D
Here we go, Sorcerer's Apprentice!

At first, I don't feel like watching this movie, but no choice, this is the last choice. After I watched it, I found it is awesome!! I have no regret to watch this. This really a awesome movie! =D
This ain't like those normal magician movie, talk bout like harry potter story.
Sorcerer's Apprentice is combining magic and science together. The story line is interesting. Plus, humours one in a sudden is out of my expectation, and of course special effect! *teehee*
The movie is just that awesome to keep surprising me what's the next scene! =D

Okay okay, maybe I didn't give any expectation so there is no dissapointment. But I would like to recommend if you like this kind of movie. Or you might watch out the trailer? hehe.

Oh ya.
I almost forget to blog about this. HAHA!
This is the climax of my day!! xD
This kampong girl hor..request to tied "yippie yaya" at one of the corner of Sunway Pyramid!!!
LOL!! and yea, I fulfill her wish. hahahahhaha
Let's see!

blur right?? can't see properly hah??
neh mind,
I show u next. ngek ngek *devil smile*
Nah! this is evil part of her!! smile so devil!
bluehhhhh! ne ne bu bu, I don't scare at all!!
and......
SEE!!!!!
This is the best picture of the year! haha!!!
the most innocent naive kampong girl reach city!!
you might visit http://www.ahlian-ness.com/ to get her! (jk)
geeeeeee~!!! xD

Something ridiculous happened at night time.
I can't stop laughing and I can't stop judging what kind of human is he. Nowadays, he is one of the main topic among us. sorry to moo moo man, I don't mean it to talk bad about him. We just try to figure it out what's going on.
I wish he will grows up as a mature thinking man, not physically, one day.

IAS 36 just confusing me for few hours. huh.

-ciaoz-


No comments: