Monday, July 19, 2010

S I M P L E J U L Y


Picture of the month

Its been a month i din't update my blog. For a person like me that so so lazy, you can't expect i will update always. haha! As time goes by, a lot of thing happened. I don't think I'll share in detail, because it all ain't happy.

But only thing I have really feel so happy is that I'm back from Redang Island!! That's one of my wishlist, and i had done it! *muahahahaha*
Although I din't explore out the baby shark, but i saw nemo.
YES, NEMO!!! Plus, I found out nemo is so so cute where i see it nearly compare to look at the picture! *wink*
No doubt, I had try my best to search the blue sand since after all the rumous rumous. But I only saw few, unlike the experience in Pangkor Island that blue sand is all over the beach. Neh mind, I still satisfy with it. heeheeee~

Classes have been started, and one of the paper I joined part time class. In that class, half of the student are corporate student that come from KPMG, E&Y, PWC etc. How I wish I am one of them. haha! But its ain't easy to study and work together. They really work so hard for their life.
Ya, life is not easy. =)

Currently, I think I'm too free. The time table is weird because of part time classes. I can't back home or work in the weekends anymore. My Sunday is full of 9 hours class in college. What a Sunday. But I still love and enjoy it as I wish my day is full of activity. I don't want to be too free!
How lifeless am I that stay at home everyday lock with laptop on the bed. Now I realised I don't have any hobby that can fulfill my free time. LOL! Is time to find out what's my interest. haha.

I keep telling and reminding myself, "should start study, should start study!"
But I still stick to the laptop and not willing to see the notes. yes, once again, Im hopeless. hm.
The earth is still turning, the clock is still running.
Life still goes on no matter what.
wake up, Mag!

Last but not least, July is a lovely month. Please wish happy birthday to me (I know it already past), and remember, I'm forever 21!! hahaha!!
So for those who in sad mood, cheer up for me k!
Life is so beautiful still! =D

No comments: