Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bazaar

Finish class by 5pm.
JiaLong said want bring us to bazaar.
He feels want to eat Ayam Percik. :p
So we followed. :)

Bazaar in SS14 is really different with those bazaar i went in the past.
This bazaar have canopy for each stall.
It's look so consistent. xD
Yea, here we go to search for our dinner. =]
We discuss about Roti John.
I tried Roti John in Malacca for my first time.
JiaLong said Roti John in Malacca is much more bigger compare with KL's one.
I totally agree. Lol. xD
Then, we saw a lot of people line up in one of the murtabak stall.
So we line up too due to JiaLong wanted to join the crowd.
"laughs*


This made me flash back my memories.
In the past, I always went to bazaar near my house with Jing.
Once, we some more scolded by a malay.
The person said we didn't puasa but why we want to go there fight the foods with them.*swt*
Since that time, we not dare always go to bazaar anymore ler..
Its been a long time didn't go bazaar with Jing already.
So miss the time we hang out together everyday!
When we will have the chances to hang out again? =]

Here is our booty from bazaar.
cheezy smokey sausage, kuih pelita, murtabak ayam and of cause ayam percik.
Its satisfy our appetite! hehe.

First time been bazaar since I stayed in Subang Jaya for one and a half year.
First time went bazaar with them. ^^
First time eat ayam percik.


Last but not least, cow learned a word today: bazaar.
He said he learns lot of words since he came to KL.
Have fun. :)

No comments: