Saturday, August 22, 2009

Oh yea


Movie of the month. :)

Oh yea.
today's test also don't know how to do.
I am so blank.
So, I make a summary from my notes and wrote in my answer script!
HAHA! XD
Someone complaint us.
She said we cheat in the test.
Oh,come on! everyone is finding answer from notes weh~
Only u didn't do that!
somebody: How old already wor..still reports to lecturer?? =.=
In the end, the test consider as assignment. **swt**

JiaLong, Kimmei, Elaine, Kah Hoe, Annuar and me.
We went lunch, pool and movie :D
The first time??
hehe..excited!!!
but exclude cow kor kor lurr..
He is outing with his bestie Ah Tok to MidValley.
Annuar not joining us for movie because he is can't wait for buka puasa.Lol.
Hohoho, cow went Sunway Pyramid to meet us.
We back home together :)
Oh yea~ :)

No comments: