Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Goodbye, my friend.

Finally, our friendship comes to the end.

We done so many things together.
We went so many places together.
We found and fight for our target together.
We smile together.
We sad together.
We hold each other hands to face all the challenges.

Now,everything became past tense.
You deleted me in your friend list by your fingertips.
Five years' friendship deleted in not even five seconds.
But I never think of delete you as my friend!!

I cant found my name in your friend list anymore.
None of words saying we are no longer FRIEND.
I don't understand.
You just give up without put in any efford to save our friendship.
I am feeling so complicated and disappointed right now.







深深的误会让你嫌弃我。
只剩下回忆的陪伴。
好心痛。
原来,这就叫做好朋友。
p/s: I some more use her favourite colour to write this post.emo. :(

No comments: