Tuesday, August 11, 2009

LAZYness.


today sleep over again!!!
9.45am class,
but i joined in when 12pm.
my alarm really useless :(
*actually can't blame my alarm,
because i sleep by 6am.*
thanks Kimmei that phone me and wake me up.
LOL.
Lecturer was trying to help me get attendance.
but the counter lady said attendance is close after 45minutes class started.
ish ish ish.
never mind, my course is not related to attendance.
blek.

But,Mr Minnie Mouse is sleeping until 1pm.
Lecturer ask him must attend the next class.
after that,i fb-ing and msn-ing whole day.
because cow go out for a date.
no one fight laptop with me.
hehehe...
but i decided to study one.
my mission failed today.
988's car come to Subang Jaya SS15 when 7pm.
cow back and saw it.
then he bring me there.
we got free gift!
wahahaha...

i said:
free stuff always attract cow. :p

lazy days already past for a month.
lazy bug still inside my stomach.
can i know what medicine can cure it??
>.<

No comments: