Friday, August 7, 2009

Our Favourite!

Today we have F7 of ACCA, Grace's class.
After finished the so called nanny class, we were so tired.
Yesterday we so late only slept.
So, we keep yawning in her class.
Of course he wins la! hahaha..
Congratulation to him! Lol.
After finish class, we go out for a walk.
Who said SS15 is boring??
I love SS15 because it is so convenient,
we are so enjoy! ;D
Actually we planned to buy the famous cendols one.
But end up we bought durians!
This is the first time I eat durians at SS15,
First time eat with him together too! *wink*

See this cute look, he is so excited! haha.

Let's the photos tell stories! =]

The stall and the seller :)


The Pahang DURIANS???

me,the tired look with my favourite!


He can't wait for me anymore! yummy~
The last one!

Actually, before we eat, we went KFC to wash our hands.
He said, be with me always do this kind of things.
He said, he never washes hand in KFC without having meal in KFC.
What does he mean by that? ><
After finish durians, we continue our journey :)

Walk for more 30 minutes, we stop at OLDTOWN
have a cup of coffee and toast bread. :)
Year 2009, I first time step in OLDTOWN.
I found out, the cups are changed to smaller!
Inflation's fault la! hahaha.


See this naughty cow, go in OLDTOWN not for coffee but eat a girl!
Now I only realize, the cow beside me is not herbivore. OMG!
some more bully girl! :(

Sky is getting dark...
we gonna back home lu..
On the way we back home, we pass by The Street Cafe.
They will have promotion on 12/8 until 14/8.
All menus are 50% off for only 3 days!!!
Maybe we should have a try while promotion is going on?
hehe..
The promoter not only gave us flyer but a small cap too!
It is so cute!! :D

I got a peach colour one and he got a blue one!
*Cow with his small cap*
What a happy day although nothing special happens.
I do enjoy my life with him like this. ^^

No comments: