Friday, August 14, 2009

IDIOT!


Recently, I played Animal Ranch in Facebook.
First time I play this type of game.
Thought it will be interesting.
stealing and helping friends will get experiences!
It's quite a funny game actually.

I thought everyone in the game also stealing and helping in each others' ranch.
I thought it was not wrong.
Since everyone do that to me,
So i did it to everyone as well.

But, a stupid fella sent me a message,
says: NO STEALING,IDIOT!

hey, it's just a GAME.
Did you have to take it so serious and scold others with "IDIOT"?
Did u know what the meaning of "IDIOT"?

Wikipedia says:
Its modern meaning of "idiot" is uneducated and ignorant person.
Over time, idiot refer to individuals with overall bad judgement-individuals who are "stupid".
In modern English usage,the term "idiot" describe an extremely folly or stupidity,and its symptoms (foolish or stupid utterance or deed).

EXCUSE ME,
I AM EDUCATED AND NOT A EXTREMELY FOLLY!!!!!!!!!

Before the moment i saw the message u sent to me in game,
I still consider u as my FRIEND.
Even though we don't even smile to each other.
But,after i saw the message..
seriously.
**heartbroken.
Will u send the same message to your close friends too?
I don't know how was others' sensitivity to this sentence.
But for our present friendship's sensitive period,
I do very care every word every action u did to me.
I try to do everything to recover our friendship.
But you never appreciate.
Now, I don't care anymore.
I wanna stop to be a fool.

Please, respect others and be careful with your words.
People who No Manners only say "idiot".
YOU ARE THE ONE.
p/s:Maybe you should take the idiot test as picture above! ><

No comments: