Thursday, August 27, 2009

Random

Hm.
I bought this from Kitschen.
The very first time I bought this type of necklace!
Now, this is mine.
I'm lovin' it.


I love this picture soooo much. :)
Cow wear his Liverpool jersey outing with me.
Maybe I am wearing red singlet so he wanna match with me? hahaha.
He seems like so enjoy with his guitar! xD
Yea, movie time again.
I watched "Laughing Gor: Turning Point".

I felt that the story line is quite boring.
It is out of my expectation.
I thought there are lots of funny scene or fighting scene?haha.
Since the E.U. show Laughing Gor so macho, so I expect he will be more macho in movie.LOLs.
But I like the movie's ending. It brings out what the main point of this movie.
It wasn't so good nor bad.
hm..still consider as acceptable lor. =]
We went BAR-B-Q Plaza for today's dinner.
Cow loves BAR-B-Q Plaza.hehehe.

Supreme Pork set.


Thursday voucher FREE FRIED MARINATED PORK.
It taste like char siew actually. ;p

Tonight I should do revision.
Tomorrow has F9 test by 2pm.
I don't wanna blank anymore.
Is time to put some effords.
Gogogo!!!

No comments: