Sunday, September 20, 2009

Vivian's farewell

15-09-09, windy day.

Finally I meet up with her.
She was so busy since she finished her final exam.
But I think this is my last time to meet her in year 2009.
She is going to UK for futher study.

Went to one of her favourite restaurant, Sushi Zanmai.

This is the first time I went there.
The food is so fresh and nice! credits to Sushi Zanmai! :D
No wonder Vivian keep praise it.LOL.

Vivian recommended this. :)

Her favourites! :D
She told me, she only have 2 hours free for me.
After that she got to go.
I just feel so heavy to let her go...

She wore her favourite Hello Kitty Crocs that day.
That Hello Kitty Crocs is sooooo adorable.
She make me feel wanna own it too!!!
But, I scared others will tease me. Lol. ><

Took the last photo before she back.
I scare I will regret if didn't take photo with her.Lol.

All my best friends leave me one by one.
Amanda Ho is the first one. :(
Vivian flied to UK Bermingham by Sunday 2am.
I think now she already been there safely.
All the best to her.
From today onwards,
no one will suddenly give me a call and chat with me 2-3 hours;
no one will suddenly come Subang Jaya dinner with me;
no one will share everything bout herself to me.


p/s:miss her.
count count count, I already know her about 12years. ♥BFF♥

No comments: