Friday, September 18, 2009

Dear ♥ Dear


Da Dang!! :D
Yes! This is my lovely dear dear~
Pretty?hehe..
Who wanna know her please do not hesitate to leave a comment here.
Dear, don't mind I promoting you here ya. :p

Outing with her today.
Early in the morning, I already been her house to help her fix her computer.
Then, we supposingly go Sg. Wang sing K.
But we are late due to the bus driver's fault. Hmph!
The booking was cancelled;Neway and Cinema was full.
We have no choice le..
So, we go for SHOPPING! XD

Dear is crazy shopping today.She told me that, normally she also like that.
*swt*
So she always get scold by her mom. LOL.
But I can't imagine I shop together with her.
I think I am the one who crazy shopping! >.<"

See, this is our booty!

*my dear look so happy with her booty* :D
There is so many plastic bag weh...
I already very long time didn't shop like that..
Suddenly felt that shopping is so enjoy!

Now we only realise we didn't take photo together for a long long period.
We lost our old photos too.
So what? We just crazy took lot of photos!

Now I have a lot of our photo.
I think my hp memory gonna be full. LOL!

Dunno when we still can hang out together..
I think the next outing have to wait till Dec.
Hm..so long...

lovessss dear dear

P/S: we have the same mandarin name. XD

No comments: