Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Replacement

What a big problem??
I already back to Batu Caves.
but I received a call by 12am say that I have to work as replacement on Monday!
Monday is Merdeka Day la...

What to do?
Who ask that I'm so need money?hahaha.
Luckily I have Hong Lin!!
He came to my house and fetch me to Sunway Pyramid with his GPS.
yea...so happy!
So I treat him breakfast as thanks him for helping me.
wahahaha.
Thanks, Hong Lin. :)
I work for Enfa A+ Smart Camp too.
But that day I have changed station to Smart Language.
huh! That day I have spell "FISH" for few hours!
Gosh! but luckily only 4 letters, not like "caterpilliar".
That is really crazy weh.hahaha!
Oh ya, I have changed to Quest 4 which is music for half and hour.
A nice experience when playing music intrument with kids.
That is the most relax area to work! :)

Let's the photos tell stories.
This is the "FISH" I mentioned just now.hehe.
I don't understand why kids like fish so much. =.=lll
This is "CATERPILLIAR".
Although i don't like to spell this, but i love this caterpilliar so much!
It is sooooooooooooo cute! xD
This is "COW".
This spelling is for 1-3 years old categories kids.
I love this too!! really very cute!! :D
"TREE"!!
Helen is spelling "RABBIT"with a kids.
Finally we work in the same station.hehe.
But she just came our station to lend us a hand.lolz.
Florence said her pose so NICE!! Take a look on her legs.haha!
This is Florence and Cherry.
See what they do??
Ask them came to work but they are posing.Lol.
My dear and I.
So close with her even though we are only know each other for 4 days.
Maybe this is only called good friend?? hehe.
Finally, I have only one group photo.
[R to L] Cherry, Florence, Susan, Unknown and me.
The Unknown person, please let me know your name if you saw this post.
hahahaha.
I really like this job so much!
I have lots of fun even though it's tired.
At least I am stress free to hit taget or get sales.
hahahaha!
Some more, this big roadshow is like a family.
I love this feeling. =]
So long never work with a bunch of people le.
Miss the time I work together with lots of friend when secondary school.
Before we back home, the agents treated we all J.CO donought.
what a kind agent. hehe. =]
Hope I can get more this kind of job in the future!
But not be a replament promoter.
I don't like to be replacement because while waiting the agent's call is really touturing me! ><

No comments: