Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pui's farewell

19-09-09 Rainy Day.

A farewell party for Ah Pui.
She is heading to UK to do her LLB.
I think now she already reached UK safely. :)

Since 2008 year end, we never meet up until 19-09-09.
I think it's almost one year.
Who knows, when we meet again,
already become farewell gathering for her.

Ying, Fa, Ping, Bee Siang and me was there.
We went to Desa Park City this time.
Give a try to The Steamboat.
Heard from Ping, The Steamboat always fully booking after 7pm.
I wonder why...
After tried it, I still don't know what the reason. Lol.

Finish steamboat, we went Kluang Station to have a drink and chat.


Pui and me.
How long already we didn't take photo together?
I remembered the last time was form 2, we took sticker photo while one of the school activities.
She become more and more pretty le. :)


Ying and me.
The one who will give me a call while she stuck in traffic jam.Lol.
She gives me the mature impression since I know her. :p
Future mature accountant here.


Fa is the photographer. I love this. :)


Rain stopped after a while.
We have a walk at the garden.
This is a romantic place for couple..
They said lots of couple like to come here "tou qing".LOL.


I think I didn't meet up Bee Siang about 2 years plus.
She also become more feminine already. hehe.
She is studying chemicals and biology.

Fa is the future nurse.
She is doing her nursing course in IMU.
I guess she will not be a fierce but a very kind nurse. :)

Ping is doing degree in business in Nottingham. But I'm not so sure what is her major.paiseh. She become more and more attractive. hehe. As she is pretty always in my mind.:)

All the best to Ah Pui, the future Lawyer. hehe.
Take care, everyone! :)

No comments: