Sunday, September 27, 2009

Perception

I found this when I use wash basin in my hostel.

I just felt this notice was no manners.
Even though that person had use "Please".
But she is asking people to use their brain!
What kind of notice is this??
Well, luckily my hostel have lots of toilets and I'm not using this toilet.

Maybe this is only my perception.
For those people, maybe they felt this is the right way to communicate with housemates.

Some random day,
I soak my blanket in the washing machine before I go to class.
When break time, I back and gonna press "wash" for my blanket.
But, SOMEBODY THROW OUT MY BLANKET FROM THE WASHING MACHINE AND WASH THEIR OWN CLOTHES!!!
what a SELFISH housemate!!! ><

I guess I know who is the person who did it!

k, I tahan! I wait!
After I finished class, I saw another housemate is using the washing machine.
and guess what?
She soak her clothes while the drying machine was occupied.
Then, she soak her blanket before she went to class.
She wash and dry her blanket after she finished her dinner!
Then, another housemate wash her blanket!
What the dut! ><
I waited for whole day to wash my blanket since I wake up earlier and soak it, but somebody who so immoral and no manners throw it out into a DIRTY basket!

I am so angry!!!
Why that person didn't throw hers blanket out but mine??
I knew she not dare to do so. Because she get scolded by her before.
I think I'm too kind enough. ish! ><

feel so embarrasing to have these housemates!!!
When they all gonna move out???
keep making noise and sound pollution in the lunch time, dinner time and midnight!
keep disturb me from my nap and sweet sweet dreams!
I even can heard their noise when they at the staircase! wtf!

No comments: