Thursday, September 24, 2009

Poppy Night

After the birthday party end in hostel,
we went second round for cow's birthday celebration! XD
That day also was Ah Jin's 20th birthday.
Yan invited me joined them.hehe. :)
Xiang YiWeiMing and HongLin also joined!

Here we are, Poppy.
This is our first time been here to club.
Heard from others, Poppy is one of the hottest place to club. LOL.
But we are lucky that day, our table was placed under the air-cond.
hahaha.

L to R: Rachel, me, Cow, HongLin, Yan and Asple.


I think this may be the best present for him!
Cause that night was the very first time he club with so many pretty girls! XD


Me and Yan.
Finally we meet up!
Wait for so long only meet up my dear..She is busy-ing working outstation in this half year.
Yan, outstation work already past.
Now is time to study and enjoy lur^^


Lol..too bored or drunk? :p


me, Dear and XiangYiWeiMing.
Finally. :)


Before back, we took the group photo together.
Cow is not inside the photo.
Guess what?

I won't forgot that night, that look and that scene.
Cow was drunk and disappear.
Guys were finding him all over the place, especially toilet.
Lol. I keep calling him but he didn't pick up his phone.
In the end, HongLin found him in the toilet.
He vomited!


See, drunk some more want took picture with pose =.=lll

First time I saw his drunk like this.
Normally he is good in drinking. Maybe that day he too excited.Haha.
After back home, he told me that he was so regret cause drunk.LOL.
There was so many pretty girl wey. :p
padan muka :p

So happy hang out with they all.
The moment was so enjoy!
hehe.
05-09-09 was a long day for me.
cheers~! :)

p/s: sorry for the late update again :P
Thanks to HongLin.
Miss dear and XiangYiWeiMing much :)

No comments: