Saturday, September 26, 2009

broken

Again, September is one of the month that have to pay to ACCA.
Guess where we went yesterday?
Here.
Headquarter of ACCA in Malaysia.
Maybe for somebody will feel curious and interesting to go there?
But as ACCA students, we reluctant been there actually :(
This is because our only purpose been there is to PAY.
No matter membership fees or exam fees.
The currency rates in GBP is keep going up, my heart is keep keep bleeding.
Half year ago, the rate was 5.20; yesterday's rate was 5.6060.
How about today? I don't care anymore.hehe.
When the rates keep going up, I keep thinking MUST study hard.
But I still slacking. I already no cure. :(

After that, we went Times Square to have lunch.
Last time when I went there with my dear, I found out Bar.B.Q Plaza was opened!
Gave a try to this outlet :)
While waiting to be seated. LOL.
Cow's favourite. =.=lll
Conclusion, we prefer Sunway Pyramid's outlet.
The service here is not as good as Sunways Pyramid's one.
we care cause we pay for the service tax one, k? xD
Bought Krispy Kreme Doughnuts as dinner.

Since I heard from my housemate keep praising this brand, we bought half dozen and tried it out.
She extremely loves this! I wanna find out the reasons.hehe.
I felt it's just so-so. Not that extreme as she describe.
I still prefer J.CO doughnuts. :)

Stuck in traffic jammed for 2 hours plus I guess.
After reached SS15, coincidentally met JiaLong and Kimmei.
They came AC have dinner.
So we accompany them. hehe. friends ma. LOL.
Then when eating half way, we saw Emma in AC too.
SS15 is so small. =.=lll


p/s: a kind advice for people who not yet pay for ACCA exam fees. hurry up buy bankdraft and make payment.The deadline for ACCA HQ is next tuesday. If I'm not mistaken.

No comments: