Sunday, September 27, 2009

The D words


"Life is just like time - it's a one-way street.
There is no turning back. The past cannot be undone."
I found this quote in Mr. Marcus's blog.
Its reminds me I should not wasting time anymore though I 'm still not changing my attitute. :(
"Discipline" play an important role in our personality.
A person who has the characteristic of discipline, he/she is more easier to achive his/her own goal.
Do you agree with me?

Today, Mr. Marcus ask us when class started.
"What is faster than the speed of light?"
No one answer.
Then he gave us the answer before the class end.
"DARKNESS is faster than the speed of light", he said.
"Light always must be there to show the bright in the darkness. Which means if no light, there will only left darkness."
Yes, there is a message he wanted to send to us.
Bad things is always beside us.
Bad influence, bad attraction, bad friends, bad thinkings.
People always need a lead to bring them out of darkness and live under brightness.
But, do people appreciate the good things and accept it?

Blind people live in dark world.
Normal people have a pair of healthy eyes but they live in darkness too.
Black gonna replace colours.
Why don't appreciate the beautiful one but choose to be black?
Think about it.

p/s: I wish I could be more discipline, But I don't.
Chinese always said, "3-minutes heat".
Yes, it kills me.
I need a light to brighten up my life! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is my picture(candle)
LOLX.....