Friday, September 4, 2009

Significant Day

Yeah!!!
Cow bought a NEW DESKTOP today!!!
So, from now on I got a laptop to use in hostel le!!!!!

so happpppppppppy!!!!! xD
We no need fight for computer anymore!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!^^

This is the very first time,
cow bought a very very good computer by his own money.
He said:"I bought a present for myself for this coming 20th birthday!!"
Cost: RM1770. :)
But, this is Non-current Liability because he had borrow money from his bro.Lol.

I think start from today onwards,
I have to save money with him le... =[
But actually, it is good for me too.hehe.

Let me mark down the significant day of:
Date: 3/9/09.
Venue: Lowyat
Time: 7.30pm


And the photos as evidences! xD

BOXES. =.=lll

His brand new 20 inches SAMSUNG LCD! **WINKS**


p/s: i)I think this is the most expensive birthday present he bought for himself currently.
ii)This is the first post created with this new computer.
iii)他不再心痒痒我耳根也清静很多 =P

No comments: