Thursday, September 24, 2009

Genting trip

08-09-09.
Genting Highland one day trip was ON!
This trip suggested by JiaLong due to Cow's birthday.
yea, again. LOL.
But, no one was remembered the main purpose of the trip.
hehe. so never mind lor.. :)

We went up with 2 groups.
Boys group:
Driver- Kah Hoe
Pessenger- JiaLong, Cow, Annuar.

Girls group:
Driver- Elaine
Pessenger- Alice, Kimmei and me.

*On the way.*
Oh yea, this is the first time Elaine drove up to Genting Highland!
Actually i am worry but then I have confidence to Elaine.
Finally she succeed! :) **claps claps**


*reached Genting safely.*
We have bought a full package to let ourself enjoy to the max! :D
By the way, we keep flash back what Marcus Ong had adviced us the day before. =.=
Before went to the theme park, we have captured our very very first sticker photo!
LoL. I never imagine I have chances to take sticker photo with classmates! XD
*wink*

Our journey started! :D
We played all the games in the theme park.
Elaine wanna to play Solero Shot, but that day was under maintenance.
It called lucky or unlucky?LoL.
I'm so scared but wants to play. =.=lll
I make a big joke when playing the pirates ship! ><"
I shouted to the max but my classmates laughed to the max.
I know my voice and pose was not good indeed, but I'm so scared!LOL.
my image gone. TT
paiseh lar.. :P

*JiaLong and Kimmei hungry until gonna ate the menu! ><
Take a look on Elaine, she smile until so happy because Annuar can't eat yet!
Take a look on Kimmei with her Nasi Lemak.She looks so satify.
and and KahHoe, look at his hungry look.hahaha! xP*
the Chinese buka puasa only, Annuar was starvation.
So sorry to Annuar, he only can sight we all eat and wait untill 7pm.
Never mind, we accompany you buka puasa again by 7pm ah :)

Indoor games.
This included in the package too.
This was our first time climbing this "mountain".LoL.
Look like easy but actually so tough to reach to the top.
Annuar did it!!! XD

One more thing, we may get into advertising photo of Genting Highland! :)
Our job was just ride on the "Euro Express Roller" and hands up when gonna captured.
The staff told us that "Euro Express Roller" was closed on that day.
So we are the lucky ones. Hahaha.
We have ride about 10 times above on that Euro Express Roller on that day?
I do not remembered.
The "thumbs up" was just only once and I had seen the photographer keep show his "1 more times" pose.Lol.
[OS: That time, I worried KahHoe will hungry until angry cause when playing outdoor, he keep saying wanted to take lunch already.]

Next time pay attention to "Euro Express Roller" picture in Genting Highland.
Maybe you found a little me or my little hands there. xD

Go back home by 9pm plus.Bumper car end our journey. :)
This outing without FuiShan again. :(
When she gonna can make it with us?
we are waiting for you. never mind. :)
I do very enjoy and feel so comfortable when being together with them.
Don't know why. :)
*appreciate*

No comments: