Saturday, September 5, 2009

^_____^

Finally I meet yanyan!!!
She is still the pretty one :)
Hong Lin fetch her come over Subang Jaya and find me :)

I bring along Cow to meet them up.
We went Asia Cafe yamcha.
Yan ordered her favourite, potato salad.
But when the "potato salad" delivered,
I asked the waiter where is the salad.
Lol. I can't see any salad there!!!
but why named it as "potato salad" leh??
Whatever la, it's taste nice!^^

After yamcha, we back to my hostel.
Yan was crazy when saw my husky!
hahaha.
But, HongLin more crazy!
I never see his look like this.
hahahahahha!!!
Let's see!
So sorry that I share out your cutie look here.hehe!
But I know you are so kind to let me do this. =P

Before they back, we sing a birthday song for Cow.
Hong Lin take out his lighter as candle and ask cow to make a wish and blow it.
FUNNY!

p/s: Happy birthday to both Cow!
hope Yanyan and Jinjin will like the green tea+red bean cake. :)

No comments: